Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm so ashamed

And I think that's why I've had such a hard time writing this last week. I didn't want to admit that I'd started a couple of new projects without finishing any of the old ones. Now that this has officially become a needle-work blog that didn't leave me much to talk about. In my defense, the first picture is of what will eventually be the inside of my winter purse so it's mostly a continuation of an existing project.

I have less excuse for the second project, although I've been contemplating a jammie holder since Christmas time when I bought the complete Weldon's Practical Needlework series. I would like to mention that I did finish it, in case that counts in my favor. There's no excuse at all for the last project. I went to cast on a ruana I'd been thinking of for the last six months and it morphed into the origami shrug experiment that I'd only been considering for a couple days. It's particularly experimental as my first plan was to use a rectangle and I don't know if starting with a triangle that becomes a rectangle will work right or not.

Hey! Confession is good for the soul. I'm not sure I want to mention the filet curtains I've started to crochet though.

No comments: