Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Yay! I survived

This was my first full Tae Kwon Do class as I missed half of last week's class doing the paperwork to enroll the five of us. Being a full length class isn't why I'm so thrilled though. I mean really, my physical fitness may be nearly non existent but I'm quite confidant of my ability to do a full class with our regular teacher. The thing is he wasn't there. Apparently, I found out afterwards, he'd hurt his back at work and wasn't able to make it. Instead, the dojo's Master was there and when he had us start class with running I knew things were going to be rough. And they were. He got a lot of teaching packed into an hour class though and I have to admit that while I might prefer a more relaxed pace I certainly wouldn't have the same feeling of accomplishment that I now get to enjoy.

No comments: