Tuesday, May 29, 2012

John would have been proud

This last weekend Middlest and Littlest Kidlets opened a lemonade stand.  It was entirely their own idea and I was very impressed at how they did their best to go about it in a business-like manner, such as paying Eldest Kidlet to track which flavor of drink was most popular and how much of the money they made was in tips.

John was always having entrepreneurial ideas and I'm very sure he would have been very supportive of the Kidlet's efforts.  I think he also would have been amused when, on the first day, Eldest Kidlet hired herself out to them as security for an equal share of the money saying she was sure I demanded she be there.  I have to admit that I was a little amused myself, but still made her give back some of the money as she'd attempted to use my authority without actually having it which is something I don't want to encourage at all.

No comments: