Thursday, May 10, 2012

Still here

Actually, I think this is the quickest I've ever returned to blogging after disappearing.  It's usually at least several months before I write again. 

My excuse for leaving is better as well.  First, I was trying to get the house clean enough to not be embarrassing when my parents got here.  Then, my parents were here and I had very little time for the computer as we were doing real house cleaning, and some minor repairs, at that point. And the last couple of days has been spent either trying to get my studio organized or on World of Warcraft (which I just started), but mostly on World of Warcraft.

The truth is that I'm pretty pleased that, when I sat down to day to Tweet the writings of my blog-roll, I decided to just go ahead and write a post first.

No comments: