Saturday, March 21, 2009

getting ready to get ready to move

It was only the first step in getting everything ready to list the house and try to get moved out by the end of June and my Beloved and I are both exhausted. It's a huge blessing that both sets of parents came and helped or what happened today may well have taken a week or more, as well as requiring some money to pay to get stuff hauled away and such. I think I have a plan of action for the next couple weeks. Now I just have to actually do the work.

When we got home from church I was noticing how different the house already looked, and not liking the changes at all. Thoughts of "empty" and"soulless" were going through my mind. Two minutes later the kids came in and there were exclamations of "space", "clean", and such. All I can do is hope that potential buyers agree with them and not me.

No comments: