Monday, March 16, 2009

Writting Challenge

A member of one of the Ravelry groups I belong to challenged everyone in the group with a blog to write every day in March. As I rarely check that group, this is the first day I read the challenge. Oddly enough, the reason I haven't been writing isn't that I have had nothing to say. In fact, I have written several posts in my head. I just never got around to putting them on paper, or computer as the case may be.

One of the ideas for starting a post was titled "Blog the Mundane" with the suggestion to blog about something simple like a picture of oneself in ones favorite writing position. The example was, "do you like to blog with your feet up on your desk?" Since there was no picture, I have to admit that I can't imagine using a computer with my feet on the desk. Although, to be sure, that may simply show a lack of mental flexibility that mirrors my decided lack of physical flexibility.

As for my mundane, let's see...The weather was dry and warm, I pulled four bags of weeds in the front flower bed and didn't paint the new supports in the little girls' closet. I put that off for tomorrow and you can't get much more mundane than that.

No comments: