Tuesday, February 22, 2011

About books then, or not




I didn't end up getting the camera going today either, though I have a lovely excuse in that Eldest Kidlet had to come home from school at 10:00 since she felt sick. Of course that wouldn't have stopped me except that I had the brilliant idea of getting a copy of a picture of Middlest Kidlet and her daddy for her poster, which on second thought meant I had even less reason to wait until she got home to get my photos.

Son finally decided he did want his hair cut so I took Kidlet's picture with us and scanned it at Walgreens. Since it was going to be a while before it was ready I decided to come home and make dinner before returning to get it. Son reminded me right after dinner just like I asked him to but I wanted to finish something I was working on. I'm sure the result is obvious. I remembered at 9:45 that I needed to get the picture since Kidlet needs it tomorrow. This will work out okay, I think, since now they won't have to walk to school. I'll take them, get the picture, and bring it to her before she needs it.

And how all of that explains my not getting pictures I have no idea.
I'm going to add some yarn pictures for color, and so my mom can see what else I've been working on. I wish that Blogger would let me put pictures at the bottom as well since their position is going to seem pretty random in relation to the post. Although, given that just over two weeks ago I'd never added a picture I probably shouldn't be complaining.

No comments: