Thursday, February 17, 2011

Here it is


The sad thing is I don't know why I couldn't get to the picture to start with. The computer shop wasn't able to find anything wrong internally, and had no trouble getting a connection there so they just updated the drivers. Because most of what they did was pretty automated they only charged me half their usual minimum fee which I definitely appreciate. When I got the computer home I plugged it in and it picked up the internet right away. So I pretty much paid $25.00 to get myself out the door yesterday, which meant that I dropped off a forgotten lunch, worked out, got gas, and went shopping none of which I had particularly planned on doing. I also found out that the computer is virus free, which is a bit of a relief since I had gotten a bad script from a site last week. It's good to know that I was successful in removing it completely not just cosmetically.

No comments: