Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I -still- remember


So, this is the nearly completed right half of Peggy's vest and the purse that got me started working on it. Unfortunately, it's difficult to get good measurements for the vest while the work is still on needles as short as I've chosen so I may well get done with this half and find that I have to start over. That's always the price paid for trying something new though so I'm pretty well prepared to deal with the possibility. Mostly I'm just happy that, even with the tightness of the knitting in the purse and the weight of the vest, my hands are still in working order. It's actually a big deal because it's very unusual for me to ba able to do so much work, and spend so much time on the computer, without having to take a lot of down time due to pain in my hands and wrists.

No comments: