Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nothing to see here, move along

It's a good thing I put up so many posts when I did. It's also a good thing that yesterday was a snow day. I ended spending most of it in bed with sinus "stuff" that made my head hurt and the room swim if I moved too fast. I was a little worried it was the flu since there was a cough and lung congestion involved. Since I'm about 90% better today I'm pretty sure it was just sinuses.

I got to spend a couple of hours curled up in my new reading nook as well since I got lamps a couple of weeks ago. I need to get a picture of it so Dad can see it since he and Son put the furniture together. The only thing missing is the wall hanging I want to make. I'm thinking of repeating some motif in three different forms of needlework. Right now I'm in the "collecting ideas" stage as I try to decide on which motif and media I want to use.

No comments: