Friday, February 4, 2011

I was wrong. Yay!


I did finish knitting Peggy's scarf today and, since I'm not going to block it, I'm done. This is the first time I've made a dove-tail style scarf but, since that's pretty much just a key-hole scarf with two holes in a line instead of just one, it was a pretty basic change.

I'm hoping to mail both mom and Peggy's packages on Monday if it doesn't snow too much. If I were a wise blogger I would have my son get pictures of both the scarf and vest before sending them on. In the highly unlikely event I actually do that, I'll add the pictures to these two posts.

My next main project is a handspun scarf for one of Peggy's sisters who is always very kind and generous to us at Christmas even though she has little of her own. I'm hoping to put all my false starts from the last scarf to use in this one. A savy marketer would also take a picture of this scarf once it's finished. I just need to get my desire to show off to be stronger than my intense dislike of our cameras. Would a rum and cola be appropriate in this situation as well? Somehow it seems unlikely.

No comments: