Monday, May 14, 2012

Bad Kitten

I'm a very bad daughter/daughter-in-law.  After mowing yesterday I completely forgot to call my mom and mother-in-law and wish them happy Mother's Day.  I tried to call them today but Mom was already in bed because she works nights and I keep getting Peggy's answering machine.  I left messages and hopefully will be able to get hold of them later today.


ETA: I was able to call both last evening.  It turns out that Peggy was in Blackhawk with John and one of her sisters who was visiting so she wasn't at all upset about not hearing from me.  This is good because Mother's Day has always meant a lot to her in the past.  Mom decided to assume that she would have been at work by the time I got moving again to get my phone so she was okay with having a nice chat one day late.

No comments: