Friday, March 4, 2011

Well that wasn't particularly pleasant

This is the first time that I've ever heard tornado sirens during bad weather and I have to admit that it was a rather unsettling sound. It took me a minute to realize what I was hearing and I probably wouldn't have recognized it at all if there hadn't been a test about a week ago. I'm not sure what the criteria is for sounding the sirens so I don't know exactly how bad the weather was. I don't think we had any hail here, although I heard there was some further south, and the electricity stayed on which is certainly the best outcome in the situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These therapies are great for people who tend to overanalyze their
situations and will be of great use to them. Finding the
right massage therapist can sometimes be a tough search.

A respiratory therapist has one of the most versatile positions within the health sector.
my site: lack of serotonin and depression